Junior Production Planner
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Descrizione del posto
The person will work closely with the suppliers of Finished Goods, and he/she will interface with the various business areas: Product development, Purchasing department, Production and Logistics department.
The Junior production planner, under the supervision of the Production Planning manager and the Head of Production, will perform various production control activities in order to make sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion.
She/He will be responsible for the following activities:
•Management of suppliers’ pick-ups and Supply Chain Management
•Book transportation for shipments
•Pick-up planning with Logistic Department
•Manage Re-orders (On-line, Sales, Retail and Marketing)
•Manage Production launches (support to Production Planning Manager)
•Manage weekly Suppliers deliveries (call on daily basis, solve problems that stop or delayed production)
•Manage on daily basis requests from Suppliers
•Liaise with Suppliers to understand within which date they have to receive the accessories to be on time and then liaise with Purchasing Coordinator
•Block articles in the system that are not delivered from suppliers for quality, shortage, etc. and inform Sales/Retail
•Support on reporting (ownership of Production Planning Manager)
•Support on Production balance (ownership of Production Planning Manager)
•Drive actions to address and resolve aging orders and potential late issues
- Bachelor degree in statistic, mathematics, engineer or related fields
- strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, accuracy and passion for work
- good communication and team building skills
- extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical skills
- excellent knowledge use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) in particular Excel
- proficiency in ERP and Business Intelligence Tools
- excellent knowledge (written and oral communication skills) of English language is mandatory, while knowledge German language is considered a plus