International Press Office, Milan based, dealing with important Fashion Clients all over the world (Italy, Spain, USA, England, Greece). We are a small but competitive and highly specialized reality.
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will support some of the activities of the Fashion Press Office on and mostly off line.
- Daily contacts with clients and problem solving attitude
- Direct constant contact with press on and off line (sending and writing news, sending look books, arranging fashion pieces pick up, sending press materials etc.)
- Daily social influencer contacts
- Assistance in event organization.
- Reporting work (PR strategical plans, editorial reports, etc.)
- Age under 30, male or female
-Digital concious and digitally oriented
-Successful academic background
- Fluent in English, Spanish will be considered a plus
- International profile
-Passion for people and fashion
- A previous work experience in a PR Agency, at least 12 months
- Curious, creative, elegant, ambitious, flexible, hard-worker
-Absolutely required are communication skills and attitude to human relationship
NB: Do not answer to this announcement unless you match this profile