IT Product Manager - B2B Saas Product
Since 1995, SIDLER SA has been operating in the field of Head Hunting, Recruiting and Selection of qualified personnel in the whole Switzerland, Italy and Europe.
The gained experience along this period of more than 20 years, makes SIDLER SA a company particularly specialized in the selection and recruitment of specific figures in different fields, but particularly in the Fashion / Luxury and Retail field at international level. Main goals of SIDLER SA are the creation and reinforcement of trust relationships and customized approaches, based on values such as professionalism, competency, discretion and quality.
Descrizione del posto
For a Company acting in Digital Transformations and based in Mendrisio area, we are looking for the following profile:
IT PRODUCT MANAGER - B2B SAAS PRODUCT
We are looking for a Product Manager, with a technical background, who is excited about building B2B SaaS products used by thousands of people worldwide.The ideal candidate has a strong passion for education, skills development and technology.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for shipping products that improve the way their customers keep track of their organization’s skills, provide guidance to their teams and measure their results.
Main responsibilities and activities:
You’re going to work with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Partners in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. You will regularly talk with customers and prospects to gather feedback, synthesize their needs and turn them into product priorities for Company’s roadmap.
You will sit at the intersection of engineering, design, and business strategy. You will shape high-level product goals but also get your hands dirty to craft a great customer experience.
On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, work with designers to conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a spec, analyze usage data, and pair with an engineer on implementation.
You have a strong sense of urgency and are excited to collaborate with several different stakeholders to make the right decision for their Product
- BS/MS in a Technology/Engineering field – Computer Engineering is a strong bonus
- 2+ years of experience in building SaaS Enterprise/Consumer solutions
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, and then define and deliver products
- Perfect spoken and written ENGLISH is a must for this position
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Must be able to synthesize and act on complex product and/or process issues using acquired first principles
- Experience balancing execution, agility, and culture at a fast growing business.
- Strong technical abilities
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy
- Experience with UX design. Can tell the difference between good design and great design
Place of work: Mendrisio Area