Internship ww Digital
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will be integrated in WW Digital team and he/she will have the opportunity to learn about the digital world at Gucci and to collaborate with multiple departments, including Social Media and Editorial, Marketing, Merchandising, eCommerce and Photo Studio.
He/she will be providing assistance in the following activities:
* Supporting the production process for assets and publishing in the new platform for key pages. This will be according to the defined calendar for the collection and specific cadence for the pages. (e.g. 2 weeks vs. monthly)
* Ensuring the page layouts are of the highest quality, guaranteeing they work across desktop, mobile and tablet
* Assisting in the development of new page templates and feature enhancements. Assist in the creative execution, from requirements definition to the final design and delivery, prototyping
* Assisting in the development of wireframes and/or PSD pages, interface with Digital Strategic Business Development, Creative and UX
* Developing project schedules and aligns resources (internal/external)
* Tracking schedule and workflow
- Ongoing studies in graphic design (current enrollment mandatory)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of design tools: Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Strong skills in video animation and prototyping tools
- Highly motivated and flexible individual with a proven ability to drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Detail oriented and well organized