Internship ww Corporate Communication
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The intern will have the chance to make part of the WW Corporate & Internal Communication team and will deal with all the activities related to:
- Launch of the Digital Press Office (DPO) – uploading all photo and documents material and reviewing technical information
- Testing the site and ensuring a proper functionality across WW offices, in coordination with MIS, and managing the external requests, acting as a point of reference for the WW offices
- Creation and distribution of the daily press review, press releases, internal announcements
- Coordinating the translation process of texts
- Providing the necessary support to all external corporate enquiries
- Ensure all corporate communications folders, reports are regularly updated
- Providing the necessary support in the development of corporate presentations
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in Communication
- Prior internship in the corporate communication field, ideally in a luxury brand
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point
- Precise and detail oriented
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Multitasking and able to reshuffle priorities
- Ability to work in team and with various cultural differences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills