Internship Within The Merchandising Department
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will have the opportunity to learn about being a merchandiser at Gucci and will support the WW Merchandising team in its daily activities and during seasonal and fashion shows sales campaigns.
- Weekly sales reporting, best sellers and sell-thru analysis, end-of-month reporting on our directly operated stores for each region/country and worldwide
- Market and competitor's analysis in terms of product and pricing positioning in the different markets
- Support to the preparation of merchandising plans to define the new collections' structure and requests that will be discussed with the Design team
- Development of training manuals and presentations with detailed product information on each collection for regional buyers
- Assist in the organization of the sales campaigns and production of all supporting materials and buying tools: preparation of bulk orders package for each country/region, control of product styles codes, photos and samples, product selection for look books, catalogues and advertising, exit lists, talking line lists, delivery packages' files for the production department, set-up of the showroom for VIP clients, coordination of models for looks presentation
- Support in the management of special orders (MTO, MTM, Premiere, OTO) received from stores, special events and VIP clients
- Post sales campaign reporting: sell in by region/country and worldwide (by line, function, best sellers, comparison with previous seasons) and SKU analysis
- Continuous interaction with other departments and functions (Planning, Corporate Image, Product Development, Pricing, Regional Buying teams, ….)
- Aesthetical sensibility and passion for fashion
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in excel
- Precise and detail oriented
- Fluent in English written and spoken (Italian preferred)
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills