Internship Merchandising Assistant
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will be involved and will support in all activities of the WW Merchandising team.
- Participate in weekly sales reporting, best sellers and sell-thru analysis, end-of-month reporting for each region/country and worldwide
- Support to the preparation of merchandising plans to define the new collections' structure and requests that will be discussed with the Design team
- Support in the development of training manuals and presentations with detailed product information on each collection for regional buyers
- Assist in the organization of the sales campaigns and production of all supporting materials and buying tools: preparation of bulk orders package for each country/region, control of product styles codes, photos and samples, product selection for look books, catalogues and advertising, exit lists, talking line lists, delivery packages' files for the production department, set-up of the showroom for VIP clients, coordination of models for looks presentation
- Participate in posting sales campaign reporting: sell in by region/country and worldwide (by line, function, best sellers, comparison with previous seasons) and SKU analysis
- Continuous interaction with other departments and functions (Planning, Corporate Image, Product Development, Pricing, Regional Buying teams)
- Successful studies in Business Management, majoring in business administration or marketing
- Previous experience within merchandising or buying in the fashion/luxury industry will be considered a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Aesthetical sensibility and passion for fashion
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Good in English written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Teamwork and good relational skills