Internship hr Retail Business Function
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will support the Gucci HR Retail Business Functions Team and will have the opportunity to see different processes and activities related to HR Retail Management.
* Support the HR team in daily administrative activities
* Assist the HR Teams for the development of the HR Retail projects
* Develop and prepare a variety of reports related to the main HR processes/HR data such as Performance Management, Budget, personnel cost and manpower
* Provide administrative/basic support for the Performance Management Process and Budget Cycle
* Research, format, and update job descriptions
* Research in employees' files
* Prepare documents for data entry of employee changes, new hirings, terminations, etc.
* Provide support for Intern Recruitment process in coordination with Talent Acquisition Team
* Assist in coordinating exit process for terminating employees and conduct exit interviews for Intern
* Support employees with any basic queries or requirements (asking appropriate solutions to the HR Team)
* Ensure the relevant HR Internal System database is up to date
* Prepare miscellaneous Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents as needed
* Work proactively with other team members
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Willingness to learn
* Goal oriented approach
* Master's Degree in Economics, Human Resources Management or related field
* A previous experience in HR Department in a medium/big industrial environment could be a plus
* Fluent English communication skills
* Precision and analytical problem solving skills
* Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude
* Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously