Internship Continental Europe Business Performance
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The Intern will be part of the Continental Europe Business Performance Team and He/She will support the Department in the overall daily activities.
Support the Continental Europe Business Performance Coordinator in the following activities:
- Management of daily activities, presentations and reporting
- Support in coordination and streamline information and data across different organizational functions
- Support in management of data obtained from the appropriate software, reports and analysis
- Support in the implementation of specific projects in the retail department
- Preparation of presentations and ad hoc reporting
- Successful bachelor/master degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English languages is a must (written and spoken)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly committed to Gucci brand and strong passion for the opportunity presented
- Project management: well organized, capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously, results oriented approach and strong time-management skills
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills