Internship Boutique Hermès - Florence (w/m)
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects.
Hermès Italie was created in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 Via Sant’Andrea and it is one of the twenty-five subsidiaries in the world.
Today Hermès Italie is present in Milan with the flagship store in Via Montenapoleone 12 and with the Showroom dedicated to furniture “Collections Maison”, in Rome with the flagship store in Via Bocca di Leone 23A/27 and with other boutiques based in the most important Italian cities.
Descrizione del posto
Aim of the internship is to provide the trainee with the basic knowledge of the product and of the company's philosophy to offer a high quality selling experience, in keeping with the spirit of excellence of Hermès.
The Internship will concentrate on the following topics:
• Corporate Culture;
• Welcoming and assisting clients;
• Sales techniques whilst delivering quality and consistency of service including identifying customers’ needs, and developing client relationships;
• Product display based on the policies of visual merchandising.
The intern will be introduced to each department following the managers of each sector and the company tutor.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English and preferably of a third language;
- Passion for retail and fashion;
- Aptitude for interpersonal relations and customer service orientation;
- Enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile.