Influencer Marketing Manager Italy (m/f)
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Descrizione del posto
On our mission to make the world a healthier place, you will play a crucial role by being a communicative online-representative of our brand. You will be reaching out to build up relationships with the best influencers. Being a trendsetter and spreading the word about our products will be part of your future tasks. As an an enthusiastic and charismatic team-member, you will rock the Italian market.
- Be a precise strategist: execute the influencer marketing strategy via our social media channels with focus on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Be focussed and creative: coordinating influencer marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Be a communicative brand representative: maintaining and improving existing relationships with Influencers
- Be up to date and well informed: contribute to our social media campaigns, set the trends and get our community to grow
- Be outgoing: identifying and sourcing new influencers within our target group
- Be organised:plan, organize and manage social media events
- You are a Social Media professional (e.g. Instagram accompanies your daily routine) and have a passion for the international health and fitness industry, digital influencer marketing and Social Media developments
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to maintain professional relationships with a variety of personalities
- You have first experiences in the field of digital communication
- Your planning and organisational skills help you to never lose track of tasks and you know how to effectively use MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- You are absolutely hands-on and show strong traits of individual responsibility
- You are a native Italian speaker and fluent in English