HR Internship - Recruitment (Florence)
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The intern will work proactively to meet the needs of the organization by supporting the sourcing, screening and interviewing, of applicants to ensure a continuous pipeline of high quality candidates for existing requisitions. The intern will have the opportunity to see different processes and activities whilst supporting and assisting the HR Team.
The candidate will have the chance to:
- Learn techniques concerning recruitment processes, starting from the drafting and posting of job descriptions, in-depth sourcing of candidates using recruitment tools (ATS, LinkedIn), pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to the HRBP and HR Managers
- Conduct research and scout a variety of data sources to identify potential candidates
- Upload accurate, updated, and compliant information in the Gucci applicant tracking system
- Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree in Psychology or in HR Management preferred
- Previous experience in recruiting will be considered a plus
- Passion for recruitment would be desirable
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft: Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Self-starter, driven and results-oriented people person with a positive attitude and upbeat personality
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Ability to communicate with confidence at all levels
- Act as an ambassador for Gucci