hr Cost Controller
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will join the HR Department, reporting to the HR Cost Controlling Manager, and will be focused on HR Cost Controlling activities linked to all the Brand/Divisions of the Group.
- Performing the HR cost plan, forecast and budget and managing the monthly closure validation and variances analysis (actual-forecast vs budget);
- Maintaining the 100% accuracy of HR systems data through monthly checks;
- Monitoring KPIs analysis (e.g. turnover, absence, overtime, vacations, etc.);
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly personnel cost reports (including bridge data analysis), providing structured feedback on main topics and trends;
- Participating actively in HR processes' implementation and management.
- 2/3 years of experience in similar role (HR Payroll & Finance related);
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages knowledge will be a plus;
- Proficient in MS office particularly Excel;
- Strong attention to details & analytical ability;
- Has experience/ familiarity with the main HR systems (SAP, Workday, Oracle etc);
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.