Financial Reporting Intern
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The intern, under the supervision of the Financial Reporting Manager, will be involved in all activities managed by the office: gross margin analyses at divisional level, monitoring wholesales channel sales (by region, by client, by product), controlling capital expenditures both for retail and industrial activities, analyze sales performance.
- Support controlling activities by collaborating in the preparation of reports and analyses for shareholder, top management and other departments
- Participate in monthly closures on consolidated gross margin, prepare and comment reports for top management and the shareholders
- Collaborate on wholesale sales analysis (by region, by client and by product) and publish quarterly reports for top management
- Support the Manager on control of capital expenditures, liaising with store planning and industrial operations departments; assessing also investments returns for new openings, refurbishments of directly operated stores
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Engineering, Business, Economics or Finance
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge of Microstrategy and/or HFM are a plus
- Fluent in English