Aquazzura created by Edgardo Osorio, born in Colombia and raised between Miami and London, who combines his eye for drop-dead glamour, his passion for modern design and his hand for luxury craftsmanship into desirable footwear.
Its headquarters are located in the historical Palazzo Corsini along with the Florentine flagship store. Along the Arno River, in the heart of Florence and near the best shoemakers and craftspeople in the world. In just four years, Aquazzura has become available in 48 countries within the top retailers of the world. The brand has gained global recognition as an innovator in the Footwear Industry with boutiques in Florence, London, New York, and soon in Moscow, Dubai and Hong Kong. On top of his iconic seasonal collections, Edgardo Osorio has also collaborated with renowned influencers and celebrities.
Descrizione del posto
1. Provide business analysis.
2. Development and maintenance of corporate and portfolio tools:
•Responsible for preparation and execution of the trade price lists by sales channel;
•Responsible for the overall administration of the sales management tool including regular KPI reporting and evaluation.
•Prepare a range of reports that align to sales, marketing and financial analysis for the business;
•Assist in developing reporting needs for the management of key business milestones (Budget planning, Sales Forecasting and Phasing, Sales Team Efficiency, Sales Channel and Outlet Performance, Trade and Marketing Investment analysis).
•Cost of sales analysis; Profit and margin analysis; Profit and loss account analysis;
•Budgeting and economic planning;
•Development and industrialization costs analysis;
•KPI’s elaboration and control;
•Inventory and stock’s check management and planning;
•Provide high-quality focused performance analysis of the P&L, Cash Flows and other key operational performance indicators;
•Manage an effective budgeting and forecasting process;
•Monthly closing and reporting, including variance analyses versus budget and forecast;
•Provide support in financial evaluation of key projects/capital appraisal (e.g. boutique openings);
•Develop commercially viable business cases that align with business objectives (e.g. incentive programs, boutique openings).
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role (Junior Controller/Business Analyst) within the travel/retail/FMGC industries with a commercial exposure would be an advantage;
- University degree in Economics Business/Finance;
- Keen attention to detail and displays ability to handle data in an efficient way, able to identify key business performance drivers and translate them into KPIs;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Excellent communication skills. Strong analytical skills. Good planning and presentation skills;
- Business acumen, self-motivation and strong relationship skills are required;
- Team player;
- Excellent PC skills and pack office, Excel expertise, Powerpoint;
- Industry background in luxury/consumer good is a plus.