Fashion Press Office Specialist
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will be part of the fashion press office team and will support in implementing the global press strategy.
- Responsible for the Daily International press review, he/she will scout and analyze the coverage obtained by the House and the competitors
- Will support the team in defining the guidelines and press assets for the press office network
- Draft and edit press releases
- Assist in the management of fashion show and events
- Fluent in English and Italian both spoken and written (being bilingual would be considered a strong asset)
- 2-3 years of experience in a fashion press office
- Experience both directly with fashion press and with an internal press office network
- Ability to draft and edit press releases
- Quick learner and flexibility to work on multiple projects