Emeair Trainer (German Speaker)
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The Trainer will work within the EMEAIR Training team, cooperating with the Training Manager, with the aim of design and implement training programs for our organization.
- Cooperate with the Training Manager in the identification, design, development and execution of training programs for our organization
- Help the Training Manager in localizing the WW training programs according to the Regional and sub-regional needs.
- Deliver continuous training within retail and corporate personnel, planning training plans during the year, revising programs as necessary
- Provide innovative training approaches leveraging on technological tools
- Create and maintain training records to produce reports
- Design and deliver coaching paths both for stores and office functions
- Know all retail KPIs and translate them into specific training or coaching programs on the specific needs
- Design and deliver interactive training sessions on brand values and customer experience and service quality as well as office function subjects
- Coordinate training programs which follow WW guidelines for retail staff and office function.
- Assist in coordinating training meetings and any ad hoc projects
- Follow up training actions and monitor results in terms of people skills and business result
- Propose new initiatives, estimating related training costs
- Fluent in German, English and French
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and teamwork attitude
- Availability to intense traveling
- 3-5 years training and coaching experience in a customer service oriented retail environment (preferably luxury)
- Strong client orientation gained through a solid experience in a Retail and customer service
- important knowledge of Retail Luxury world together with passion for Luxury and Fashion
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment through creativity, flexibility and self organization
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills
- Well-built competences, leadership skills and self-confidence are fundamental
- Strong coaching attitude