Emeair Business Assistant Planner - Maternity Leave (Florence)
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will be part of the EMEAI Business Planning team. The job is focused on activities of data analysis and merchandising and retail data modeling.
- Support in analyze, evaluate and model a wide array of retail and wholesale data
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Assist in all budgeting and planning activities
- Upload and maintain the sell out data related to the franchisee doors in the franchisee data mart
- Additional projects and assignments as needed
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, or Business Administration with a strong quantitative focus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a quantitative and analytical role at a top-tier organization
- Fluent in English
- Excellent modeling skills and ability of analyzing complex arrays of data
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests simultaneously
- Attention to detail and capacity to thrive under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management skills and work ethic
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics is a plus but not required