Emea Women's lg Merchandising Manager
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descrizione del posto
- Participates to the Master Order Definition with Corporate Merchandising Team in order to define the selection of the Leather Goods (assortment by delivery and store clusters).
- Conveys the buying strategy to the Country Retail Merchandisers coordinating their activities related to WLG categories during the promotional campaign in order to agree and implement the most appropriate way to apply the global vision to the market specificities fulfilling different customers' needs.
- Purchases full leather goods assortment for all EMEA retail channels in collaboration with Country Retail Merchandisers.
- Creates and fuel a strong working relationship with Corporate Merchandising Team articulating for: market product needs, buying strategy, product delivery flow, pricing strategy and competitive positioning collaborating therefore to the Collection Plan Definition.
- Ensures a strong working collaboration with Country Retail Merchandisers coordinating the activities related to the WLG categories across the Countries.
- Creates strong partnerships with Visual Merchandising team ensuring the global guidelines are implemented and that they are adapted to the market needs.
- Collaborates with Training Team for the development of the most appropriate training tools for the Region.
- Liaises with PR and Marketing for the proper implementation of all the activities.
- Analyzes trends, reviews existing merchandise to ensure products remain competitive, must have knowledge of market trends and ability to react to changes in demand.
- Analyzes selling by model, fabric, color on a seasonal basis to provide feedback to retail management in order to drive business to improve future purchase decisions. Work with Country Retail Merchandisers to obtain client feedback.
- Creates selling reports and provides historical recaps to analyze and communicate business performance and deliver qualitative feedback to Corporate Merchandising Team.
- Determines appropriate timing of initial and replenishment deliveries based on merchandising and operational considerations.
- Monitors sales performance to identify trends and react accordingly through inter-countries transfers and reorders.
- Develops buy plans each season to achieve sales and inventory objectives. Collaborates with Planning and Finance to determine the seasonal category OTB.
- Managing Mark Down list: proposing actions on Mark down list in order to achieve EMEA's business targets.
- Travels throughout the year to select and view the collection of merchandise as well as for trainings, new openings and key events with Country Retail Merchandisers.
- Exhibits leadership skills that can provide strong motivation to build plans and execute them.
- At least 6 years of previous buying/merchandising experience
- Excellent knowledge of EMEA Market
- Deep knowledge of the luxury market
- Strong planning/budgeting skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to travel
- Excellent knowledge of English