Emea Retail Training Manager
Leading international Luxury Brand and Symbol of Italian luxury world-wide is looking for an EMEA Retail Training Manager
Descrizione del posto
We are looking for an experienced EMEA Retail Training Manager to devise our Retail Training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the Company.
Your objective include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
•Identify and assess future and current training needs throughout all EMEA Stores
•Deploy a wide variety of training methods
•Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
•Provide opportunities for ongoing development
•Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
•Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Retail Training Manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
- BS degree in business, education, human resources or relevant field
- Backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education
- Fluent in English, additional languages are beneficial.