Direct Procurement Specialist
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Part of the direct procurement team she/he contributes to improve Gucci performance, propose and implement qualitative cost efficient and innovative procurement initiatives.
Main procurement domains: transversal role over all categories such as Shoes, Leather Goods and Ready-to-Wear.
- Be aware of the company internal strategy and priorities regarding procurement activities
- Collaborate with the different departments and budget owners to identify procurement projects to be managed, specific requirements and appropriate spending strategy considering best practices, market trend, supplier capabilities
- Contribute to the selection of the most accurate supplier portfolio in compliance with internal and external regulations and procedures
- Perform competitive sourcing activities, negotiate and analyze scenarios to be proposed for final selection
- Define contracts with selected suppliers to ensure appropriate deliverables and risk avoidance, in accordance with legal department
- Manage supplier performance evaluation through stakeholder feedback and performance-based metrics
- R eport procurement performances and ensure appropriate business controls are in place to protect the company
- Identify proactive solutions to contribute to the company's performance and solve problems
- Challenge internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in Economy / Finance / Management Engineering
- At least 2/3 years of experience in a similar function (Direct procurement team preferred)
- Experience in project leading, tender organization and cost saving projects management
- Analytic skills (bid and cost analysis, scenario modelling etc.)
- Strong Excel and Power Point capability