Digital Senior Buyer Leathergoods
Freedom Recruitment was formed in 1997 to provide high quality professional recruitment services to our portfolio of clients within the Retail and Fashion industries.
Our success in providing this service has resulted in the expansion of our business, both within different recruitment sectors and geographically.
Located in the heart of London, our teams recruit on a national scale across all specialist areas of the Retail and Fashion industries.Further demand from our clients has resulted in the establishment of our International Division which is based in our Central London office.
Descrizione del posto
•Responsible for sales planning by category and collection and OTB allocation
•Accountable for the buy by region:
•newness: product selection, orders and depths by skus, allocates bulk, in season reorders
•carry over: management through SMILE (catalog definition, mos in region, monthly reorders check)
•stock management and TSL definition for merchandise allocation (both newness and carry over)
•Ensures alignment with regional dos buyer and digital merchandising in region
•Ensures that main investments are covered with communication support through a brief to digital merchandising, and revises ecard plan calendar according to product delivery
•Verifies that online visual merchandising is reflecting the digital corporate guidelines and the buy priorities in partnership with corporate product content team
•Responsible for message consistency from ecard to landing pages through top hero alignment and VM revision in partnership with corporate product and digital content teams
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Italian
- Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital)
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in buying (ideally 1-3 years in digital),
- Business acumen
- Analytical skills
- Able to interacts with, flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders,
- Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft package