Development & Support Specialist
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The Development & Support Specialist is the knowledge leader of one or more business/technology area.
Review and improve the Service Portfolio of his/her area of responsibility in order to ensure that the maximum value to the business and users is provided.
The Development & Support Specialist is accountable for the delivery of one or more services, he acts as the bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
He is also responsible to the business for the initiation, transition and ongoing maintenance and support of a particular service and accountable to the MIS Production & Supply Chain Manager for the delivery of the service.
· Develop the expertise in one or more business-technology areas (tools, technologies, IT services, business processes, etc.)
· Propose solutions and approaches that best fit a specific need or proactively proposing improvements belonging to his/her area of expertise
· Provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to wide groups for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results in complex initiatives
· Monitor results to be achieved motivating the team to "use their knowledge and skills” to achieve those results.
· Manage and supervise day to day activities carried out by suppliers
· Support the review of Supplier proposals
· Propose best practices for the optimal coordination of operational activities required to deliver IT services.
· Conduct analysis of complex business domains and related business processes or systems
· Assess the opportunities for service enhancement through the use of technologies and tools
· Analyze, transform and ultimately resolve the business problems with the help of technology
· Develop the functional expertise for the procedures and the tools in place in his/her area of responsibility
· Define the right functionalities to be implemented in order to fulfil business requirements
· Manage the ongoing service delivery and support ensuring that they meet agreed business requirements
· Work with MIS Business Partners to understand and translate business requirements into activities, measures or service components that will ensure that MIS can meet those requirements
· Identify improvement opportunities for the service
· Managing Change Requests to the service ensuring to maximize their value for both MIS and the Business
· Monitor Service Levels agreed with Suppliers and with the Business addressing Service Level breaches or escalating where necessary
· Coordinate teams for the proper achievement of a desired outcome
· Master's degree in IT or engineering
· Experience in Fashion/Luxury field, Shoe and Leather Goods Production and Supply Chain
· Technical knowledge of ERP platforms, Planning tools, Collaboration tools.
· English Language: intermediate Level
· Fundamentals SQL skills
· 3 + years of experience within organization part of larger Company
· Negotiation skills
· Ability to manage multiple service in a multi-tasking environment
· Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
· Capacity to prioritise workload and tasks
· Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
· Strong relationships building attitude