Department Manager - New Opening
In 2000, Retail Search Srl understood the importance of retail expansion and rapidly gained renowned recognition as a specialized retail executive search firm. Throughout the years we have established a confidence and authority with our clients, which has led us to expand our search to other functions such as product, sales, operations, etc.
Through a direct search and an important database, we are able to recruit the best candidates in the following departments:
- Operations, Fashion Design and Technical Positions
- Brand & Product
- Marketing & Communication
- Human Resources
Retail Search collaborates with the most important fashion houses in Italy and abroad as well as other practice industries guaranteeing a high level of service and consultancy.
Retail Search Owners – Linda Rossi and Francesca Aveta - except being the “commercial heart of the company” they supervise and actively participate in each phase of the candidate search following every single step and presentation.
The Team of Retail Search has distinctive competencies that allow them to deeply understand client company’s needs with daily search management and final candidate selection.
Descrizione del posto
We are selecting for an Internation Fashion brand opening the first store in Milan:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage, recruit, motivate, develop and lead a store team
• Manage all aspects of performance development within the department team (Performance Appraisals, Individual Development Plans, Coaching and Counseling and Disciplinary actions)
• Conduct productive daily meetings to ensure that goals are met
• Oversee all levels of customer service by setting daily goals and expectations to create a positive store environment
• Exhibit excellent floor presence by training and coaching the store team on customer service, standards, product placement and time management
• Perform all store-level operational procedures accurately and in a timely fashion, in accordance with all Company policies and procedures
• Achieve the store stock loss goals by overseeing adherence to loss prevention practices
• Maximise departmental sales through analytical and creative management of merchandise from receipt to sales
• Utilise Company reports to react to trends and drive business
• Stay abreast of current trends and have a sound knowledge of customer profile by keeping up to date with external influences i.e. media and local community
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a management role working in a fast paced, high volume fashion retail environment
• Demonstrates strong operational skills
• Ability to drive sales through excellent service, strong visual presentation, and a full understanding of the business