Demand Planning Business Analyst
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
This role is designed to provide analytics support to Demand and Inventory Planning team. Nature of work crosses many functional areas. Primary area includes Supply Chain area. Additional areas include Retail operations, Merchandising, Logistics, Production & Finance.
- Provide reports and analyze demand planning processes and operations with the primary objective of increasing efficiency and effectiveness. Gather data and begin development of high-level analytics and quantitative techniques.
- Develop prototype reporting and metrics that properly evaluate Demand and Inventory Planning operations and system performance. Troubleshoot failures and handle questions to existing reports that are being supported.
- Partner with other team members in framing operational problems, conducting mathematical / statistical analysis of exiting operational processes, and validating data-driven solution alternatives.
- Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
- Prepare reports and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to the management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Bachelor degree in informatics engineer, statistic, mathematics, or related fields
- Strong analytic skills, data mining and quantitative techniques.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, MS Office including Access, and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of Mathematical / Statistical modeling
- Skilled in data retrieval, data management, data modeling
- Fluent English communication skills
- Good communication and team building skills
- Proactive and dynamic, drives sense of urgency
- Detail oriented
- Extreme accuracy
- Ability to work cross-functionally