Customer Experience Manager
One of the most prestigious Italian luxury menswear brand, Brioni was founded in Rome in 1945 by two representatives of the Italian excellence, Nazareno Fonticoli, a tailor from Abruzzi, and Gaetano Savini, a charismatic entrepreneur from Umbria. Throughout its history, Brioni has been and continues to be a point of reference for the entertainment, institutional and business worlds in Italy and abroad, followed by a loyal clientele of countless Hollywood personalities, heads of state and business leaders. In 1952 Brioni changed the perception of male elegance by presenting, for the first time ever, a men's wear collection on the catwalk at Palazzo Pitti, Florence. Today Brioni continues to guarantee excellence in tailoring under the leadership of CEO Fabrizio Malverdi. Since 2011 Brioni is part of Kering, a worldwide leading Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle Group.
Descrizione del posto
The person will report directly to the WW Retail Director and will be responsible, on a worldwide level, to empower and develop Brioni's Client Experience. Being responsible of Retail Excellence, clienteling, Retail Training programs, he/she will empower the Retail population to make them able to offer to the client a unique luxury experience and to build with them an effective, long lasting relationship.
* Review and deploy at worldwide level Brioni selling ceremony (both in store and at-home service)
* Design and implement at world-wide level all Retail Excellence procedures
* Analyse CRM and mystery shopping outcomes, explore training needs and partner with Retail Managers world-wide to deploy related training programs
* Coordinate product training collaborating with Merchandising department
* Collaborate with Communication and MIS department to create dedicated digital tools to improve the client experience
* Collaborate with the Communication department in order to create clienteling tools and events.
* Connect with other departments to bring customer perspective and empower tools and processes
* 5 years prior experience in a similar role
* Fluent English
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience in a store
* Deep knowledge of the Retail environment
* Digital and social media skills
* Innovation and Creativity
* Planning, prioritizing and organization skills
* Excellent interpersonal and multicultural communication skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic and complex environment