PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Descrizione del posto
Duties and responsibilities
Maintain contacts with International clients for invoices and payments
Manage collection issues, process customer refunds, account adjustments, customer reconciliations
Manage clients accounts
Customer care for payments and invoicing issues
- At least university degree in Economy or equivalent
- Previous experiences in Credit Department or in Finance or Accounting is mandatory
- Fluent in English, French and Italian. The knowledge of German is a plus
- Accounting basic knowledge
- Used to interact with international Customers via phone and via email
- Good knowledge of Excel
Effective communication skills, both written and oral, detail oriented, good organizational skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment, proven ability to work well with others and to be a team player.