For nearly two centuries, Brooks Brothers has been the model for quintessential American style. The Brooks Brothers name has become synonymous with a certain kind of classic elegance that is at once stylish and impeccably correct. While fashions come and go Brooks Brothers has demonstrated that the desire for quality and good taste remains constant.
On April 7, 1818 Henry Sands Brooks opened a small clothing store in the corner of Catherine and Cherry Streets in New York City. It was Brooks’ dedication to his own high standards of quality, value, and service – combined with a commitment to remaining current without compromise – that established the clothier’s dominance in both the American marketplace and in its collective imagination.
As the oldest apparel retailer in America, Brooks Brothers has been the innovator of many classic styles such as the Ready-Made Suit, the Button-Down shirt and repp ties. With a client list that ranges from Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy to Katharine Hepburn, Fred Astaire, and Andy Warhol, Brooks Brothers is more than an icon. For generations of gentlemen, women, and boys, Brooks Brothers has been – and continues to be – a way of life.
Descrizione del posto
- Seasonally maintain and analyze costing database, e.g. profit, labor, overhead, tooling & material cost, forecast and order volume
- Provide Process & Technical Support for PLM Costing System
- Ensure costing data for all categories is accurately stored in a central database
- Analyze material consumption, productivity standards and processing cost across the region and propose aligned standards
- Analyze and benchmark factory manufacturing and development overhead cost
- Liaise with Materials Costing to update the seasonal FOB report
- Monitor exchange rate movements and initiate product cost revisions as per exchange rate policy
- Prepare seasonal and adhoc reports with key insights into suppliers’ costing performance, cost driver developments, cost savings opportunities, factory allocation decision, etc.
- Support Costing policy creation/update for Sourcing decision, ensure consistent approach to costing through monitoring and validation of relevant data.
- 3-5 year experience in manufacturing or product development advantageous.
- Familiar with PLM / SAP system will be a plus
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office application, in particular Excel (Data analytics, Macro, etc.), Power point, Word and Outlook
- Any programming language (C#, C Sharp, SQL, R) would be a plus
- Analytical and systematic, strong ability to drive initiatives and work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send full resume with expected salary.