One of the most prestigious Italian luxury menswear brand, Brioni was founded in Rome in 1945 by two representatives of the Italian excellence, Nazareno Fonticoli, a tailor from Abruzzi, and Gaetano Savini, a charismatic entrepreneur from Umbria. Throughout its history, Brioni has been and continues to be a point of reference for the entertainment, institutional and business worlds in Italy and abroad, followed by a loyal clientele of countless Hollywood personalities, heads of state and business leaders. In 1952 Brioni changed the perception of male elegance by presenting, for the first time ever, a men's wear collection on the catwalk at Palazzo Pitti, Florence. Today Brioni continues to guarantee excellence in tailoring under the leadership of CEO Fabrizio Malverdi. Since 2011 Brioni is part of Kering, a worldwide leading Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle Group.
Descrizione del posto
The Consolidation Intern, under the supervision of the Consolidation Manager, will perform all the consolidation activities regarding the Brioni business units, being accountable to consolidate financial statements and to perform all the checks requested. The position will cooperate mainly with all the finance departments (corporate and local teams).
* Managing the consolidation activities and the control of financial statements uploaded into the financial system (Oracle Hyperion Financial Management).
* Supporting the local financial teams, by ensuring the correct application of internal procedures/policies, IAS/IFRS principles and other technical issues.
* Performing checks on actual and planning scenarios about income statements and balance sheets.
* Performing reconciliations on actual and plan scenarios (i.e. intercompany equity, balance sheet flows, taxes and other accounting treatments).
* Preparing additional disclosures and other analysis based on the requests received by Kering's financial team.
* Monitoring the requests for updating HFM system, in terms of new reporting units (to be included into the business scope), new hierarchy of aggregation and changes in accounts.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics
* Fluent English communication skills
* Good knowledge in MS Office
* Good knowledge in International accounting standards (IAS/IFRS)
* Goal oriented approach
* Precision and analytical problem solving skills
* Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude
* Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously