Computer Integrated Manufacturing Service Coordinator
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The Service Coordinator is the knowledge leader of one or more business/technology area.
Review and improve the Service Portfolio of his/her area of responsibility in order to ensure that the maximum value to the business and users is provided.
The Service Coordinator is accountable for the delivery of one or more services, he acts as the bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
He is also responsible to the business for the initiation, transition and ongoing maintenance and support of a particular service and accountable to the Solution Development & Support Manager for the delivery of the service.
- Developing the expertise in one or more business-technology areas (tools, technologies, IT services, business processes, etc.)
- Proposing solutions and approaches that best fit a specific need or proactively proposing improvements belonging to his/her area of expertise
- Providing guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to wide groups for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results in complex initiatives
- Monitoring results to be achieved motivating the team to "use their knowledge and skills” to achieve those results.
- Managing and supervising day to day activities carried out by suppliers
- Supporting the review of Supplier proposals
- Propose best practices for the optimal coordination of operational activities required to deliver IT services.
- Conducting analysis of complex business domains and related business processes or systems
- Assessing the opportunities for service enhancement through the use of technologies and tools
- Analyzing, transforming and ultimately resolving the business problems with the help of technology
- Developing the functional expertise for the procedures and the tools in place in his/her area of responsibility
- Defining the right functionalities to be implemented in order to fulfil business requirements
- Managing the ongoing service delivery and support ensuring that they meet agreed business requirements
- Working with MIS Business Partners to understand and translate business requirements into activities, measures or service components that will ensure that MIS can meet those requirements
- Identifying improvement opportunities for the service
- Managing Change Requests to the service ensuring to maximize their value for both MIS and the Business
- Monitoring Service Levels agreed with Suppliers and with the Business addressing Service Level breaches or escalating where necessary
- Coordinating teams for the proper achievement of a desired outcome
- 3 + years of experience within organization part of larger Company
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple service in a multi-tasking environment
- Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
- Capacity to prioritise workload and tasks
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
- Strong relationships building attitude
- Master's degree in IT or engineering
- Experience in Fashion/Luxury field, RTW and Leather Goods Product Development and Supply Chain
- English Language: intermediate Level
- Fundamentals CAM and automation skills
- Advanced skills about problem solving, business continuity and IT crisis management
- Fundamentals automation and process innovation of supply chain preferably applied to the Fashion
- Advanced knowledge on the methods and logics CAD design, preferably applied to the Fashion
- Fundamentals server skills: Linux, Windows, Apache MySql, Sql and VMWare
- Fundamentals software development skills: PHP, Bootstrap, Angulajs, Foundation, Delphi, etc.
- Knowledge about web-based and client-server application design