Compensation And Benefits Specialist
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Reporting to the Compensation and Benefits Manager, this role has key responsibility to manage day-to-day activity within the Compensation and Benefits team, as well as supporting on annual processes and ad hoc projects.
- Analyze salary and benefits against internal and external market and identify the organization's position
- Analyze costs and competitive trends in cash compensation and benefits programs
- Assist in merit increase planning and administration
- Prepare data and participate in surveys and in reviews of data
- Oversee administration of programs and maintenance of required records
- Report on identified salary and benefits surveys as necessary
- Support the annual bonus program and salary review process
- Support the variable pay planning, design, review and administration
- Support on international employee mobility policies and procedures
- Act as internal advisor on all projects/initiatives with a compensation & benefits impact
- Advise Managers on individual salary treatment and employees on interpretation of plan provisions
- Perform special projects as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in HR Depts. or in Finance Depts.
- Knowledge of International salary and benefits practices
- Good knowledge of state laws and regulations regarding compensation and benefit plans
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent English Communication
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Capable of working on own projects and taking responsibility for work load
- Ability to work in an international complex challenging and sensitive environment