Antonioli.eu is looking for a new buyer to join its Buying&Merchandising team.
Antonioli is one of the Italian leaders in high fashion retail, providing an avant-garde selection of over 200 luxury brands dedicated to a fashion-conscious client.
Descrizione del posto
•Building a range plan and brand/designer mix which identifies growth opportunities and offers our customers access to the most exciting trends an exceptional shopping experience.
•Ensure the right mix of product and maintain awareness of competitors’ position and market share
•Managing the seasonal buying budget.
•Sourcing new, innovative brands and designers, and fostering existing partnerships with suppliers.
•Collaborating with the merchandising team to forecast our brands’ potential and establish a range of merchandise suited to the customer profile in order to deliver a profitable department.
•Overseeing the delivery schedules to ensure stock is received within the allocated windows.
•Working closely with marketing and editorial teams throughout the season.
• Currently working at buyer/junior buyer level for a fast-paced fashion company
• Experience of buying both womenswear and menswear
• Excellent understanding of current and upcoming trends and seasonality
• Relationship builder and communicator from supplier to internal staff.
• Numerate with strong analytical and computer skills