Business Intelligence Mobile Analyst
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
He/she is responsible for Business Intelligence (BI) mobile application and data analysis that is used by a business or organization.
He/she works closely with business people and IT partner to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. It is essential that BI Mobile Analysts build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues.
He/she provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems. BI Analysts educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
BI Mobile Analysts work with clients to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI). This includes working with business and development teams to design, and document dashboards, and reports.
BI Mobile Analysts is accountable for providing leadership in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
- Provides design support for the development of business intelligence mobile solutions.
- Works on medium to complex and cross-functional IT and business intelligence solutions.
- Works on multiple tasks/projects as team member
- Participates in workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI mobile solutions.
- May participate in project management estimation process
- Conducts analyses of functional business processes and functional requirements and participates in the development of business cases in the support of process changes and/or IT projects
Business Requirements & Analysis:
- Works with internal and external customers and IT partners to gather and validate requirements.
- Interprets business requirements and determines optimum BI mobile solutions to meet needs
- Develops and writes business requirements for the design of solutions.
- Researches business problems and assists in the creation of models that help analyze these problems.
- Explores the data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends.
- Lead or provide direction for the planning, designing, and execution of user efforts.
- Reviews test plans and monitors testing process to ensure that business results are tested and meets the needs of the business.
- Provides support to test teams and resolves issues based on test results
Information Quality Assurance:
- Recommends quality metrics and ensures quality metrics are documented and tracked.
- Creates data quality tickets, as needed.
Policies, Standards and Procedures:
- Adheres to current standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification.
- 5-7 years of Business Analysis or related technical experience
- Experience performing/support mobile application
- Advanced SQL/BI analysis, Microstrategy ® in particular
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Oracle Data Integration
- Knowledge of one or more business functional areas
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Ability to manage multiple project in a multi-tasking environment
- Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
- Capacity to prioritise workload and tasks
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
- Strong relationships building attitude