Assistant Store Manager - New Opening
In 2000, Retail Search Srl understood the importance of retail expansion and rapidly gained renowned recognition as a specialized retail executive search firm. Throughout the years we have established a confidence and authority with our clients, which has led us to expand our search to other functions such as product, sales, operations, etc.
Through a direct search and an important database, we are able to recruit the best candidates in the following departments:
- Operations, Fashion Design and Technical Positions
- Brand & Product
- Marketing & Communication
- Human Resources
Retail Search collaborates with the most important fashion houses in Italy and abroad as well as other practice industries guaranteeing a high level of service and consultancy.
Retail Search Owners – Linda Rossi and Francesca Aveta - except being the “commercial heart of the company” they supervise and actively participate in each phase of the candidate search following every single step and presentation.
The Team of Retail Search has distinctive competencies that allow them to deeply understand client company’s needs with daily search management and final candidate selection.
Descrizione del posto
We are selecting for an Internation Fashion brand opening the first store in Milan.
The main objective of this role is assist with the operations of the store and support the store manager to achieve strategic short and long term goals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- People management - Overseeing a team of 30+
- Recruit, train and develop managers to increase the day to day productive of the business
- Manage aspects of performance development (Performance Appraisals, Individual Development Plans, Coaching and Counseling and Disciplinary actions) for a productive and successful workforce
- Uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to others
- Coach management to take the initiative as leaders to oversee all levels of customer service and by setting daily goals and expectations to create a positive store environment
- Exhibit excellent floor presence by training and coaching the store team on customer service, standards, product placement and time management
- Facilitate communication between the management and creative team in order to enhance the store environment and efficiently execute all merchandising projects
- In the absence of the Store Manager guide the team to perform all store-level operational procedures accurately and in a timely fashion, in accordance with all Company policies and procedures
- Assist Store Manager to maximise store sales through analytical and creative management of merchandise from receipt to sales
- Manage stock levels appropriately (taking into consideration the store environment) through the understanding of relevant reports and market trends
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a management role working in a fast paced, high volume fashion retail environment
- Upholding excellent VIBE and a service-orientated culture
- Ability to positively impact statistical results in sales, payroll and stock loss
- Proven record of developing talented individuals at Department Manager level
- Can demonstrate the ability to identify problems and implement creative solutions (back of house, scheduling, organisation)