Application Design & Development
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descrizione del posto
Significant Project Manager expertise specifically with PLM and Supply Chain Solution. The position will coordinate and keep track all assigned projects and furthermore is in charge of analyzing and designing the application final solution.
The project manager will have complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of the assigned Solutions within the MIS Application Program. He will:
- Supporting the definition of the IT requirements for project assigned;
- Lead and manage end-to-end the delivery of the assigned stream, including testing & continuous improvement;
- Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan through effectively coordinating people and resources;
- Drive and measure engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures to ensure KPIs are met;
- Monitor the project variables (cost, effort, scope) against the project plan in order to implement corrective actions;
- Update project status to top management to align MIS project delivery status – budget, timing, resource, quality and issues;
- Supporting the post-go live phase for all the implemented processes;
- Prepare project status report to support steering committee.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar studies;
- Required 5/10 years of experience preferably in the fashion sector and in modern structured companies;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Package (Word, Excel, Access), the knowledge of SQL, Stealth and PLM is a preferential requirement;
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- Able to visualise technical solutions from beginning to end;
- Strong leadership & positive mindset;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team /customer-oriented attitude and working style;
- Strong experience to manage complex projects on a global level;
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as requir