Affiliate Marketing Manager
Business, creativity, and technology converge within The Level Group, a leading global e-commerce partner that specializes in building and managing end-to-end online experiences for luxury, design, and fashion brands.
Managed by a team with extensive fashion and design experience both online and offline, The Level Group brings together the most creative business people and most business-minded creative people under one roof to support brands that want to effectively build businesses online. Its brand-centric approach offers e-commerce solutions that fuse innovative technology and services with proprietary know-how, creativity, and industry expertise.
With its three sister companies, the group offers services across the entire e-commerce value chain, including end-to-end e-commerce capabilities (The Level Group), first-in-class digital production (Frank Studio), and cutting-edge marketing techniques (Bianca). These services include creativity & web design, web solution implementation, digital image & content production, logistics services, financial services, customer service, store management & operations and digital marketing.
The Level Group is the e-commerce partner responsible for the online businesses of a growing portfolio of fashion and luxury brands, including Dolce & Gabbana, New Balance, Geox, Stuart Weitzman, Woolrich, Aspesi, and Casadei.
In addition to partnering with brands to manage their online stores, The Level Group owns and manages a portfolio of unique and multibranded businesses that includes WallpaperSTORE*, LN-CC, Scarosso, and LaDoubleJ. The group also provides marketing and web design services to a diverse portfolio of leading brands such as Bershka, Intimissimi, Timex, and Esprit.
Descrizione del posto
We are currently seeking a talented, experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing team.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the development, execution, and management of worldwide affiliate activities for all brands within our portfolio.
We are looking for a proactive individual who has a strong understanding of affiliate marketing best practices and a knowledge of affiliation across fashion/luxury platforms.
- Manage and grow our existing affiliate partnerships with influencers and publishers, on the one hand, and proactively seek new and suitable partnerships on the other
- Work closely with a number of affiliate partners globally, helping optimize results on an ongoing basis through content creation and communication with the publishers
- Manage the affiliation budget and forecast ROI and activity for all affiliate partners (new and existing)
- Develop, lead, and manage long-term affiliate promotional activity plans, achieving agreed targets with a focus on acquiring key customer groups in key markets
- Launch and optimize campaigns through affiliate marketing channels
- Grow affiliate marketing activity and revenue and ensure all ROI and sales targets are met via affiliate channels and partnerships
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners, both in key markets and in new markets
- Build, maintain & manage agency & affiliate relationships to the optimal standard - showing the ability to negotiate added value and optimum exposure for all campaigns
- Deliver progress, commission, and activity reports for affiliate partners and regularly report campaign results internally using Google Analytics & core metrics, making recommendations and adjustments to drive results on key KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends (and keep affiliate partners up to date with the latest brand news), and suggest & implement new digital innovations to facilitate growth
- Understanding of luxury retail, fashion industries and the wider retail industry
- Basic understanding of other marketing channels such as PPC, social, ...
- Passionate about the world of affiliate marketing
- Aptitude with numbers and strong commercial acumen - can spot good opportunities and negotiate to get the best deal on all activity
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multitask, with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Confident use of reporting tools - such as Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively through a variety of methods both internally/externally and upward to senior management
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a fast paced company