Accounts Executive Turkey, Greece, Row
Michael Kors is a leading American luxury lifestyle brand with an influential global presence, offering women’s accessories, footwear, clothing and fragrance collections under the signature Michael Kors collection, KORS Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. In addition, the company offers men’s sportswear, tailored clothing, furnishings and fragrance under the Michael Kors label. Each reflects the unique point of view of designer Michael Kors: style that successfully juxtaposes tailored and glam, sexy and sporty, polished and casual, whether for day or night, weekend or work, home or destination. Created in 1981 and headquartered in New York City, the Michael Kors organization will have over 200 stores in 74 countries worldwide by the end of 2011, as well as a wholesale distribution to top department and specialty stores globally.
Descrizione del posto
The Account Executive Turkey, Greece and ROW is responsible for increasing MK presence and results in the allocated region.
- Aim to build profile and increase volume, distribution and profit in line with the company’s philosophy
- Work with Sales Director to determine budgets (per account/per door) that are challenging whilst being achievable
- Maintain +3 FY forecasts broken down by season at all times so senior management can review at any time
- Increase Specialty store and Department stores business through correct product mix accordingly to Merchandising guidelines
- Use all information available within the company to drive efficiency and results> Seasonal sales analysis, monthly product recaps
- Use Qlik to view orders and order status
- Market showroom for seasonal prep and sales campaign
- Travel and prospection between the markets
- Working with CS and Finance: checking weekly shipping and finance reports: Raising issues to stores in a timely manner
- Ensure shipping of product is on time and cleared before the end of each season working in conjunction with CS, Finance and Logistics.
- Complete Framework and T&C agreements where applicable
Communication and Conduct
- Act as an ambassador for the company and in the interest of the business at all times
- Develop strong partnerships and maintain excellent interpersonal skills with all store buyers as well as internal teams: customer services, finance, all other divisions in order to be driving the business at all times.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of competitors and their strategies.
- Awareness of trends in the market place
- Ensure feedback is received and shared regarding competitors
- Raising of orders on COE system. Sending downloads to CS.
- Proactive checking to ensure booking report matches orders raised prior to market deadline
- Notifying customers of cancellations. Suggesting replacement items where applicable (maintain budget)
- Bachelor degree
- Retail/sales environment & wholesale experience
- Excellent contacts to all top doors in International markets
- Strong negotiating skills
- Highly flexible
- Team player
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, energetic, eager to learn
- Language skills : English fluent, French is a plus. Another EU language would be preferable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V